Hairy Ticks of Dune

There's only room enough in this stillsuit for one of us! ... Wait, come back!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Blog!

Update your bookmarks and links, folks, 'cause I'm moving house:

Hairy Ticks of Dune Blog

I'll gradually move the posts and pix (and comments!) from here to the new blog, but won't be deleting or closing this one down completely. (I'll want to maintain my Blogger account if for no other reason than commenting on other people's blogs.)

I'll most likely be moving the fanfic blog to the new site as well.

Blogger has been interesting, but I've grown tired of having to input all the code except that for images by hand. (I would have thought that they would have solved their Safari compatibility issues BY NOW!) It's so nice to be using WordPress (again)!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Klea said...

I took a look at your WordPress blog... and it's unreadable. Literally. The font is too dark against the brown part of the background, and it doesn't show up well when scrolling over the picture.

No complaints about the content, just honest feedback about how it looks.

- Klea (aka Hypatia)

10:27 PM, June 12, 2007 

Post a Comment

<< Home