Hairy Ticks of Dune

There's only room enough in this stillsuit for one of us! ... Wait, come back!

Friday, April 06, 2007

¡Hola, Omar! ¿Qué tal?

Sorry I wasn't in when you dropped by! Come back again soon now, y'hear.

I mean, I'd love to continue our discussions of literary analysis and all, away from the restrictions of the board...you ballless little shit.

Domain Name: comcast.net (Network)
IP Address: 71.###.###.###
ISP: Comcast Cable
Location:
Continent: North America
Country: United States
State: Oregon
Time of Visit: Apr 6 2007 4:47:52 pm
Referring URL: http://www.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/memberlist.php

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gauntlet has been thrown!

10:28 AM, April 09, 2007 
Blogger SandChigger said...

And passed by unnoticed. :)

9:32 PM, April 09, 2007 
Blogger Omphalos said...

Now you get why I like fighting with tapered waste packets like this on PM, and not on the board.

8:45 PM, April 14, 2007 
Blogger SandChigger said...

Well...not quite. If I had sent this as a PM, no one else would have known about it unless I also mentioned it. This way I save myself the first, extra step.

And considering whom we are discussing, the less effort spent the better. :)

(Btw, I noticed that you commented over on TAZbot's blog. An Omphabot, eh? Will have to think about it!)

9:24 PM, April 14, 2007 

Post a Comment

<< Home