Hairy Ticks of Dune

There's only room enough in this stillsuit for one of us! ... Wait, come back!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

De gustibus non disputandum est (aka "Rules of Engagement")

IN ANSWER to Tleilax Master B's questions in his comment on the previous post...

So how do you feel about us commenting on the sections or your comments? Are you wanting some interaction in that fashion or is it more of a read and ponder situation?

I'm doing this simply to express my own opinions, but I am also interested in what other people think about the book(s) and any comments they may have on my opinions.

But the one thing I am not interested in is arguing about it, because the majority of what I will be discussing here is very much a matter of literary tastes. And as we should all known by now, there's no accounting for or real point in arguing over those.

By all means, comment away to your hearts' content!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds reasonable to me!

12:57 PM, December 14, 2006 

Post a Comment

<< Home