Hairy Ticks of Dune

There's only room enough in this stillsuit for one of us! ... Wait, come back!

Monday, November 13, 2006

PROCRASTINATION!

Ok.

I've been stuck on page 427 of Hunters for the last...I don't know HOW MANY weeks now, so I'm going to make myself sit down tomorrow and finish the sucker.

Then at last I can begin the work of counting the Post-Its and categorizing the passages they mark.

No doubt the ENORMITY of that task is part of what has been holding me back.

The remainder, however, is primarily a natural reluctance to WASTE any more of my time on what I have come to see as a very, very BAD piece of writing.

Let us unite together in recitation of the Litany of St. Malory:

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you manage to get around to scanning it, I sure would appreciate a copy of the pdf--I'd be willing to pay in gholas :)

6:59 AM, November 22, 2006 
Blogger SandChigger said...

In GHOLAS?!

After the Shirleg fiasco, how can you even SUGGEST such a thing?!

5:39 PM, November 22, 2006 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ughh, still bitter about that one eh? Well, how about a nice chairdog for you and the misses to settle down in (on)?

10:14 AM, November 29, 2006 
Blogger chanilover said...

Hello, I'm checking this works.

How are you? Do chairdogs bite? I didn't really understand what they were supposed to be.

10:39 AM, November 30, 2006 
Blogger SandChigger said...

'Ello, 'ello.

I just tried adding you to that other blog. Seems I need the email address you used when you created your account. (Futz futz futz! I knew Google was going to screw things up when they took over Blogger. Grrrrrr...I could bite someone right now.)

Would it be possible for you to send me your address? Mine's sandchigger, domain name mac dot com.

(sigh)

9:10 PM, November 30, 2006 

Post a Comment

<< Home