Hairy Ticks of Dune

There's only room enough in this stillsuit for one of us! ... Wait, come back!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Interlude: Repost of Material Deleted from the Dune Novels BBS

In the podcast interview linked to from his latest MySpace blog, Kevin says something along the lines of

"It's not like we're going to write Paper Clips of Dune or anything like that!"

At first this announcement came as a relief; a good thing to know, that.

But then I got to thinking: maybe his statement was just a clever bit of smoke-screen misdirection?!

Just in case, I'm ready with a cover proposal:



(Drop by my Flickr page for other upcoming book covers.)

NEWS!

Recently endorsed by Kevin's wife!

Just kidding. She dropped by my pix page on MySpace and called it "cute". I love people with a sense of humor!

1 Comments:

Blogger Klea said...

Well, that does it! I shall write Paper Clips of Dune!

- Klea (aka Hypatia)

8:24 PM, June 10, 2007 

Post a Comment

<< Home